Get ready for your home birth with Birth At Home Prenatal Classes
*Midwife, doula and parent recommended!
Take our 6 week home birth prenatal class series and feel confident and prepared for your upcoming home birth
Our multi-day, 15 hour class (six consecutive 2.5 hour weeknight classes, or a three-day weekend intensive), is set up in a fun and interactive format, encouraging students to get to know each other. Each day of class will have a birthing segment, a comfort measure segment, and a postpartum/newborn segment, to help you prepare for both your home birth and your first few weeks with your new baby
Learn All About Home Birth Preparation & Comfort…
Make the most of your time and money with a prenatal class that’s catered specifically to your plans to birth at home.
- Understanding your home birth options
- Maximizing your chances for a healthy home birth
- Home birth supplies – what do you really need?
- Birth pool set-up for home birth
- Home birth safety
- Understanding the normal process of birth
- Comfort measures for your home birth
- Tips for partners at a home birth
- Preparing your home for the birth
- Make a birth plan: in-class workshop!
- The need-to-knows about hospital birth in case of a hospital transfer or change of plans…
View Full Course Outline
…PLUS Tips For Life With A New Baby
Feel confident and prepared for parenthood with hands-on practice and practical tips for the early newborn and postpartum period:
- Preparing for the first few weeks
- Breastfeeding basics
- Diapering and clothes
Get prepared for your upcoming home birth!
Join other home birth families in your city to get prepared for your upcoming home birth